Thursday, March 10, 2016

Charlie

I think our group is doing pretty good in every aspect of our work
I can see that everyone is getting tired in the hot sun however we did not complain a lot and endure and satisfied with what we had
I felt like we are becoming mature bit by bit in this suffering, understanding how fortunate we are just by born with wealthy family with comfortable life
I appreciate more about what I got from my parents and I feel bad about how I have treated by parents
I am sorry mom and dad if you can see this
I hope we all will mature more as we live on

1 comment:

  1. I am proud you what you are doing with group. and I hope you get a good experience for future your life. mom and i support you always. we love you. take care during trip.
    from father

    ReplyDelete